Managing and optimizing trade spending is vital to driving profitable growth as the consumer goods industry faces a host of challenges. Salesforce’s latest solution, Consumer Goods Cloud Trade Promotion Management (TPM) is now generally available on Salesforce to help brands manage and optimize trade programs on one unified platform.
Key capabilities of CG Cloud TPM include strategic planning, funds management, account planning, promotion planning, promotion execution, joint business plans, and post-event analytics. Learn other key features below.
Consumer Goods Cloud Trade Promotion Management: Top Features
- Analyze Year-to-Date results with projected promotions to strengthen your business cases for trade promotions.
- Calculate promotion measures as well as their impact on account plans on the fly without requiring a save action.
BOM Support in Promotions
- Plan Bill of Materials in Promotions and send conditions on header or component level.
Customer Business Planning
- Enable customer business planning for a single account and one or multiple categories.
Simple Promotion Creation
- Provides a configurable simple promotion creation wizard for better user experience and ease of use.
Flexible Condition Search & Generation
- Search pricing conditions across product and customer hierarchies traversing specific to generic as well as generate conditions on flexible levels.
- Easy to configure key performance indicators for all TPM business processes.
- User-friendly way to support live rate funding for key accounts.
Funds & Claims Management
- Provides account managers with clear visibility to trade budgets and accrued liabilities. This allows them to verify available funding to support their trade plans and match claims with payment once the promotion has finished.
- Flexible views on all TPM relevant data (e.g. account plans, promotions) based on the various user persona needs.
Consumer Goods Cloud Consultant Leader
Over the years, we have been using our experience to help digitally transform the consumer goods industry. As our main industry focus, we are proud to be on the CG Cloud Partner Advisory Board, in addition to being the exclusive US launch partner of the Salesforce CG Cloud Trade Promotion Management (TPM) Pilot.
About Corrao Group
Since 2002, we have been helping B2B organizations of all sizes optimize their business processes with Salesforce and their third-party applications. As everyday Salesforce power users, Corrao Group understands how flexible the Salesforce platform is to support every business department. We’ve worked with nearly 1,050+ customers, implementing, customizing, and optimizing over 2,150+ Salesforce projects. If you are interest d in learning more about how Corrao Group can help your company, read our reviews on G2!