The Salesforce Winter ’23 Release is here! We’ve gone through every page and highlighted key features our top 8 features!
Boost Agent Productivity With Einstein Search for Knowledge (Generally Available)
- Now your service agents can find relevant articles faster and respond to customers more accurately for expedited case resolution. Einstein Search for Knowledge is now generally available.
Resolve Cases Quickly With Interactive Einstein Search Answers (Pilot)
- Your agents can take immediate action by using Einstein Search Answers to extract the most relevant information from a knowledge article. The returned answers are just three lines so that agents can copy the answer and its internal link to their clipboard and then share it without leaving the page. Previously, agents opened the record page and then copied the URL and section of an article.
Track and Sort All Your Tasks With the To Do List
- Now your users can see all the tasks assigned to them in one component that’s available throughout Salesforce. With the To Do List docked in the Utility Bar, users can see, sort, and organize all their tasks in a single actionable view. Users can apply labels to tasks in the To Do List to customize how they organize and prioritize them. Sales Engagement users can also see tasks from cadences.
Enhance More Object Record Pages With Dynamic Forms
- You can make your account, including person account, contact, and opportunity record pages more robust by configuring them with Dynamic Forms.
Create Custom Address Fields (Generally Available)
- To improve address data accuracy and your users’ experience, create custom fields that mimic the behavior of standard address fields.
Access CRM Analytics with One Click
- Explore and analyze your Customer Data Platform data in CRM Analytics with a single click. You can augment your analysis without moving the data from Customer Data Platform. In Customer Data Platform, select a data object, and click the new Explore in Analytics button to use the CRM Analytics dashboards.
Collaborate around data with Lightning Reports and Dashboards in Slack
- Slack isn’t just for CRM Analytics anymore. Now all Salesforce users can browse, search, view, share, and subscribe to Lightning reports and dashboards using the CRM Analytics for Slack app. Teams can easily share reports and dashboards through scheduled subscriptions or posting to the team anytime. You can also run Einstein Discovery on Lightning reports and share the predictions and recommendations.
Work Smoothly with Improved Usability of Salesforce Desktop Site Forecasts
- Sales reps and other forecast users can benefit from improved visualization and navigation on the forecasts page. Quota attainment percentages are shown as progress bars in the summary view. If a forecast value was adjusted and changed recently, you can see more information in a single popup, rather than two. To keep your time frame as a point of reference, the time period column is frozen as you scroll horizontally in summary view.
If you would like to learn more about the Salesforce Winter ’23 Release, please contact us.
Learn the latest Features:
Consumer Goods Cloud Consultant Leader
Over the years, we have been using our experience to help digitally transform the consumer goods industry. As our main industry focus, we are proud to be on the Consumer Goods Cloud Partner Advisory Board, in addition to being the exclusive US launch partner of the Salesforce TPM Pilot.
About Corrao Group
Since 2002, we have been helping B2B organizations of all sizes optimize their business processes with Salesforce and their third-party applications. As everyday Salesforce power users, Corrao Group understands how flexible the Salesforce platform is to support every business department. We’ve worked with nearly 1,050+ customers, implementing, customizing, and optimizing over 2,150+ Salesforce projects. If you are interest d in learning more about how Corrao Group can help your company, read our reviews on G2!
Salesforce Winter ’23 Release Notes