Going through every little detail of the Salesforce Summer 19’ Release Notes can be very time-consuming. We’ve decided to highlight the most popular features that have been circulating with a description and a benefit for each new release.
It’s important to note that most of these newly released features are only available in Salesforce Lightning and not Classic.
Pardot Einstein Campaign Insights
- Description: Einstein currently gives you essential statistics and insights on how your campaigns are executing. You can discover more insights from Einstein for other marketing assets like prospect details, list emails, engagement, and marketing forms. Linking Pardot with Salesforce will enable you to keep every one of your records in a single spot.
- Benefits: Helps marketers analyze buyer behavior, dissect data, and find similarities of what your prospects share to maximize your campaign effectiveness.
Einstein Activity Metrics
- Description: When you click on an Opportunity, you can now view the last email date and the Einstein score of the Opportunity. In the reports tab, you can see who has been active and who needs your recognition.
- Benefits: Activity metrics in Sales Cloud makes it easy to get a complete view of all activity so that your sales team can know how to prioritize their time with their customers and prospects.
Einstein Pricing Guidance
- Description: When Sales reps add a product with pricing guidance to their quote, they can view the suggested target, norm, and floor discount amounts. If the representative chooses the target price, Salesforce CPQ applies the fitting discount to the quote line.
- Benefits: Helps your sales team close deals by providing them with pricing guidance based on historical deals and product pricing trends.
Salesforce Milestone Confetti Celebration
- Description: Sales will drop virtual confetti across the screen when reps reach a certain milestone.
- Benefits: A fun feature released by Salesforce to help your team celebrate success.
Visit our Sales Cloud services page to learn how we can optimize your sales processes.
Field Service Lightning: Dispatch Console Enhancements
- Description: Schedule a service appointment by dragging it from the map onto a service resource’s schedule in the Gantt.
- Benefits: Faster schedule and dispatch jobs right on the map and view long-cycle jobs by month directly on the Gantt.
- Description: Be more productive with smart macros in Lightning Experience that include conditional instructions.
- Benefits: Increase employee productivity by automating routine tasks based on a set of conditions and criteria. Adding expressions into the builder will help specify steps, timing, and streamline macros.
Digital Engagement: Agent-Initiated Messaging
- Description: When an issue needs additional examination, agents can leave the messaging conversation to find the solution. Then, return to restart the conversation. Agents can now connect with customers via SMS.
- Benefits: Resolve customer problems faster than ever. Replies become automatically routed back to the same agent every time.
Visit our Service Cloud services page to see how we can hep improve your service department.
Marketing Cloud Integration with Google Analytics 360 Enhancements
- Description: Create IDs between Google Analytics 360 and Marketing Cloud for a single user. By linking these two IDs, you can build audiences based on Google Analytics data for web and mobile app activity, email engagement, and offline behavior.
- Benefits: Capture the customer’s behavior and actions like goal non-completes, page exits, browse abandons, and search abandons.
Advertising Studio Integration with Google Customer Match
- Description: Users can now match their data to Google with more than just email. Now you match mobile ID, phone number, address, and user ID.
- Benefits: Increasing match rates, and make your marketing work for you. With more attributes added, customers have an increased chance at achieving higher match rates, and ultimately, a greater return on ad spend.
Einstein Engagement Frequency
- Description: Maximize customer engagement by pinpointing the right number of emails to send over a time frame. If you send too many emails, you can risk wearing down the customer. Send too few, and you might miss out on a sales opportunity.
- Benefits: Einstein Engagement Frequency addresses these concerns by discovering the best email frequency range to meet your goals with your customers or subscribers.
Visit our Salesforce Marketing cloud services page to learn how we can help customize your marketing content for your clients.
Salesforce Summer 19’ Release Notes in Conclusion
The Salesforce Summer 19’ Release Notes does bring exciting new features for Salesforce employees and customers. However, for the customers that are still using classic could be in trouble.
Lightning does need to be activated to maximize the Salesforce Summer 19’ Release Notes. Lightning will be enabled for all users coming this October. In addition, we do offer services to help you with your transition.