New users can be so overwhelmed with Salesforce Einstein Analytic’s features that it could take up to one year to use the application. Unfortunately, a year is too long to see an ROI for on such a tool. The solutions to this are Templates, out of the box sets of dashboards and reports for new users. Templates provide an expedited start to users starting out with Einstein Analytics. Up and running within twenty minutes, they contain best practice KPI’s and are available to customize.
Templates give users the power to package and distribute their apps to others in your company, partners, and even customers. Apps give you ready-made dashboards automatically populated with Salesforce data to show KPIs. If you’d like to show Marketing’s influence on the Sales pipeline, “there’s an app for that.” Templates will allow you to package multiple apps and share them with the team and others to view real-time information from your system.
Key Elements of Templates:
– Quick Start: A configurable wizard helps you adjust analytical assets in your system.
– Intelligent KPIs: Templates will adjust and recommend best practice KPIs based on your company type.
– Advanced Data: Have data spread across the entire system? Templates automatically combine data from Opportunities, Accounts, Products and more in one view.
Salesforce Analytics Templates to Watch For in Spring ’19:
– Lead trending
– Financial service cloud products
– Trailhead and learning map
Take Salesforce Analytics Further:
Templates are a great way to start out simple and quick, but you’ll soon need more as your business grows. Professional help is always recommended. Experts who have completed hundreds of Salesforce analytics implementations can take your experience to the next level. Corrao Group has been implementing Salesforce since 2008, completing over 2,000 implementations. Check out our Salesforce implementation services here to see how we can help your company with Einstein Analytics.