Salesforce Retail Execution Drives Profitable Growth
Digitization, rising consumer expectations, and disruptive business models have been challenges in the consumer goods market since COVID-19. Add on the economic rise of inflation, supply chain issues, buying behavior changes, and the great resignation; brands are using Salesforce Retail Execution to operate fast and intelligently across different teams. As the holiday season approaches, Salesforce Retail execution is helping brands drive profitable growth, win at the store, and improve insights across the organization in real time.
Consumer Goods Retail Execution Today
Brands invest millions of dollars into marketing and branding their products to meet client expectations. To see clearer ROI, this requires planning better visits and selling smarter in retail stores. Using offline disconnected systems like spreadsheets to share and engage in sales, promotions, and forecasts is time-consuming, error-prone, and labor-intensive.
Brands need managers and field reps to spend less time on operational tasks and more time creating connections with merchants to increase sales and consumer satisfaction.
Salesforce Retail Execution for Consumer Goods Cloud empowers managers and field reps with key data insights, automated action plans for customer growth, and intelligent scheduling to deliver store execution both online and offline.
How Salesforce Retail Execution Drives Growth
Salesforce Retail Execution allows brands to turn every store into the perfect store with retail planning and execution on a single platform. Online interests and behaviors offer a treasure trove of insights into your customers. Connect your channels, data, and departments to deliver a seamless experience for your consumers and to get the right products with the right promotions on the right shelves at the right time.
The Consumer Goods Cloud Offline Mobile App allows reps to record data in real time, whether online or offline. This gives users visibility into their tasks for the day and week, so they can execute them more effectively.
Here’s how Salesforce Retail Execution unlocks profitable growth:
- Improve Efficiency in Every Visit
- Design plans, optimize visits, and track teams to work safely and efficiently.
- Power Productivity to Maximize Selling Time
- Prioritize and schedule visits, streamline repetitive tasks, and provide a 360 view of the customer.
- Deliver Perfect Retail Execution Regardless of Connectivity
- Ensure the right product is on the right shelf, at the right price, with intelligent object detection for planogram and inventory audits.
- Win at the Shelf with Direct Store Delivery
- Prioritize deliveries, track and reroute your fleet based on business needs with full visibility into order and fulfillment information.
- Turn Order Takers into Order Makers
- Guide reps to the right store, with optimized tasks, utilizing Einstein AI including mobile order capture to maximize sales.
- Improve Efficiency in Every Visit
Consumer Goods Cloud Consultant Leader
Corrao Group has been using our experience to help digitally transform the consumer goods industry with Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud. As our main industry focus, we are proud to be on the Salesforce Consumer Goods Cloud Board, in addition to being the exclusive US launch partner of the Salesforce TPM Pilot.
About Corrao Group
Since 2002, we have been helping B2B organizations of all sizes optimize their business processes with Salesforce and their third-party applications. As everyday Salesforce power users, Corrao Group understands how flexible the Salesforce platform is to support every business department. We’ve worked with nearly 1,050+ customers, implementing, customizing, and optimizing over 2,150+ Salesforce projects. If you are interest d in learning more about how Corrao Group can help your company, read our reviews on G2!